- Support our work on SAM managed service engagements, serving companies throughout Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- Work together with a team of SAM specialists to learn and cover all vendor related licensing matters (IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, etc.)
- Learn to project manage SAM managed service engagements adhering service level agreements
- Monitor engagement timelines + deliverables
- Report progress + present results to senior colleagues and to customers
- Lead client conversations throughout the service
- Perform (SAM) data analysis using state of the art methods and tooling
- Assess licensing status, corresponding risks and optimization potentials
- Run the SAM tool platform, incl. updates, maintenance etc.
- You have a master or bachelor in IT from Faculty of Organizational Sciences, Faculty of Electrical Engineering or similar
- You are Fluent in English; knowledge of German is a plus
- You possess good communication skills
- You have an affinity and interest in IT
- You are reliable, client-centric, result-oriented, and willing to learn
- Very good skills in using Microsoft Excel as well as other Office tools (PowerPoint, Word)
- Desirable knowledge of IT management and business methods/techniques such as ITIL, ASL, BiSL, COBIT, ISPL, ISO20000, ISO19770